Summary of position:
The accountant will be a Full-time position, responsible for organising their own daily schedule, and implementing the tasks in their job description, respecting the annual work plan, and working very closely with all the other sector team members, especially the organizational manager FM/HR. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the work of whole sector among project bases.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist on Administrative and Finance.
- Phnom Penh and Battambang Cash Management with Line Manager by follow financial manual and other.
- Record and monitor expenses and raise monthly invoices according to M’lup Russey’s policies.
- Administer and be accountable for petty cash, including monthly cash count and reconciliation.
- Manage to pay withholding taxes, NSSF.
- Work closely with the external auditor on an annual basis.
- Represent M’lup Russey to donors and stakeholders.
- Attend team meetings and play an active role in team life.
- Ensure that vouchers are completed appropriately and that the necessary receipts are filed.
- Maintain filing system.
- Willing to travel around for work in PP and BB.
- Another task will be needed to assist by supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in finance and Accounting, or same related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in administration and/or bookkeeping
- Experience of teamwork
- Good interpersonal and personal management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously
- Khmer speaker with excellent writing skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in working with QuickBooks Accounting desirable is very essential
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities
- Computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office Products, Photoshop, Illustrator, experience with Video conferencing software such Teams and Zoom, an asset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in-person or remotely.
This position is for a Cambodian National, contracted on an annual basis subject to probation and annual appraisals. Salaries will follow the M’lup Russey salary structure, and terms of employment are stated clearly in the M’lup Russey Local Staff Employment Manual. M’lup Russey Organization has the right to change notice in JD update if any requirement from Management Team Member.
M’lup Russey rents an office building. The accountant will have a workspace in a room with the other members of the Management or Administrative Team. Team dynamics are friendly and supportive, and Khmer is used almost exclusively as the language of day-to-day communication.
Submission of Applications
Interested candidates should send a full written application with contact information, no later than on 23rd May 2022 to: M’lup Russey Office, #4F&5F Phoum Thnort Chrum, Sangkat Beong Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office phone: (855) 078 222 660 or email email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please Notice: only candidate fill out M’lup Russey Application Form is accepted.
The successful candidate will be required to fully comply with the national staff policy manual, as well as our child protection policy. M’lup Russey is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org